The smartGAS Calibration Tool software is a commercial company software which allows users to interact with all smartGAS sensors from the EVO series with firmware version 5.17 or higher. The smartGAS Calibration Tool enables you to read sensor information, operating conditions and to easily adjust the zero and the span using the appropriate test gas.
- Supporting BASICEVO, FLOWEVO and CONNECT INTERFACE
- Fully wizard guided user interface
- Easy zero and span adjustment
- Read out of operating conditions
- Simple modbus address setup
- Printable service report (as found - as left)
- Plug in smartGAS USB communication adapter
Download smartGAS Calibration Tool
Here you can easily download the smartGAS software.
How to install and set up your Software:
1. Download the smartGAS Calibration Software and install it on your PC or Laptop
2. Ask for your free personal license key under this LINK
3. Enter your 25 digit license key in your smartGAS Calibration Software under "Product Activation"
Windows 7 or higher (x86 oder x64); PC administration rights; 1GHz dual-core Prozessor, 2GB RAM, 200MB free storage; Microsoft .NET Framework; Communication adapter hardware