smartGAS Mikrosensorik GmbH takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
Personal data are all data that can be personally related to you as the person concerned (e.g. name, address, e-mail address, user behavior).
In this statement we would like to inform you about the types of data we process for which purposes and what rights you are entitled to.
The controller pursuant to Article 4 (7) GDPR is:
Hünderstr. 1, 74080 Heilbronn
Phone: +49 (0) 7131 / 797553- 0
Fax: +49 (0) 7131 / 797553-10
You can reach our data protection officer at:
D3 Datenschutz UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
T. +49 (0) 7131 / 20 38 218
Contact possibilities via the website
When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (e-mail address, name, telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
Collection of general data and information
Every time you visit our website, a series of general data and information is transmitted - even when using it for information purposes only. We only collect the general data and information that your browser transmits to our server. We collect data and information that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and that serves the purpose of stability, security and security in the event of attacks on our information technology systems, such as:
- IP address
- the date and time when the website was accessed
- browser types and versions used
- the operating system used and its interface
- Internet site from which an accessing system reaches our Internet site (so-called referrer)
- Subwebsites which are accessed via an accessing system on our website,
- nternet service provider of the accessing system
and other similar data and information. In this context, the legal basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
When using this general data and information, we do not draw any conclusions about you as the person concerned.
With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers.
For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you would like the newsletter to be sent. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The indication of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail or online under www.smartgas.eu/news/newsletter.
For sending the newsletter we use the e-mail marketing software of CleverReach GmbH&Co KG. CleverReach processes our customer data in accordance with our instructions and has committed itself to a trustful handling of your data. Further information under: https://www.cleverreach.com.
smartGAS Calibration Tool
If you wish to use our smartGAS Calibration Tool software, it is necessary for the transmission of the license key that you provide your personal data, which we need to process your request. Necessary mandatory information is marked separately, further information is voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your request. Your data will be stored for the period of validity of the license key in order to inform you about the expiry date and to offer you an extension.
We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or limit the processing in the case of statutory retention periods.
The legal basis for this is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
Data protection for applications
Furthermore, smartGAS Mikrosensorik GmbH collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of processing the application procedure. Processing may also take place electronically, in particular if applicants submit application documents by electronic means, for example by e-mail. If smartGAS Mikrosensorik GmbH concludes an employment contract with an applicant, the transmitted data will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with legal regulations. In this context, the legal basis is Art. 88 GDPR, § 26 BDSG. If no contract of employment is concluded with the applicant, the application documents will be automatically deleted two months after notification of the decision of rejection, provided there are no other legitimate interests to the contrary. Another legitimate interest is, for example, the burden of proof in proceedings under the German General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
Disclosure of data to third parties
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- there is a legal obligation for the transfer pursuant to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
This website uses so-called "transient cookies". Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
Persistent cookies are also used. These are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies, for example. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
1. Our website uses Google Fonts from Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Irland.
2. Google Fonts is used without authentication and no cookies are sent to the Google Fonts API. If you have a Google Account, none of your Google Account information will be transferred to Google while you use Google Fonts. Google merely records the use of CSS and the fonts used and stores this data securely.
3. More on these and other questions can be found at developers.google.com/fonts/faq
4. Which data is collected by Google and for what purpose this data is used, you can read on www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/